Human Body Models represents an exceptional new resource for anatomically accurate computational models. Choose from a unique library of anatomical datasets derived from CT and MRI scans, and explore our wide range of simulation-ready generic models, or user-defined models for specialist simulations.
Our models offer outstanding levels of detail, with options to choose from over a thousand segmented tissues. Users can configure their human body models to include seamless multi-part surface and volumetric (tetrahedral & hexahedral) meshes, and can also integrate CAD objects into their image data.
- ANSYS (Workbench and Classic)
- COMSOL Multiphysics
- ABAQUS CAE
- Medical device and implant testing
- Multi-part hand modelling
- Implant heating simulation of MRI scanning
- Simulation of SAR levels using head models